360 Virtual Tour, often referred to as the Panorama Virtual Tour, is a simulation of a certain location by displaying 3D images or 3D videos. It is an interactive, 360-degree view of a physical location, typically made up of a series of still or video images. It can be created for various purposes, such as showcasing real estate properties, promoting tourism, or providing an immersive learning experience.
There are also several ways to create 360 virtual tours, including 360-degree photography, video, and interactive software programs. These tours can be viewed on a computer or mobile device and may include additional multimedia elements. Creating a 360 virtual tour may seem complex. In fact, you can make a virtual tour free in a simple way.
To make a virtual tour free from home, you'll need a few things, such as a 360-degree camera or a digital camera and a tripod, a computer with video editing software, and a hosting platform for your virtual Tour (such as Google Street View and GoThru). Here's a step-by-step guide on how to make a virtual tour free with Google Street View that allows you to take a series of 360-degree photography, which are then stitched together to create a 360 virtual tour.
- First, make sure you have a Google account and have the Google Street View app installed on your phone or browser to make a virtual tour free.
- Open the Google Street View app and tap the camera icon in the bottom center of the screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to take a series of 360-degree photos. These photos will be used to create the virtual Tour.
- Once you have taken all the necessary photos, tap the "Create" button in the app to start creating the Tour.
- The app will stitch the photos together and create the Virtual Tour, which may take a few minutes.
- When the 360 virtual tour is ready, it will automatically be published to Google Maps. You can view the 360 virtual tour by searching for the location on Google Maps and looking for the "See inside" button.
- You can also share your 360 virtual tours with others. Copy the link to the Tour and share it via email or social media.
You can also integrate your Google Street View on GoThru to make a virtual tour free. Your 360 virtual tour is ready to be published. Explore and make a virtual tour free with GoThru.co!