Free 360 Virtual Tour Downloads: An Easy-to-Follow Guide
360 Virtual Tour is a technology that allows us to increase photography usage and enables more advanced technology for various purposes.
360 Virtual Tour is a technology that allows us to increase photography usage and enables more advanced technology for various purposes. With this innovation, we can see a 360 degrees view of an object, place, or situation through panoramic images stitched into one interactive interface. Nowadays, many software is available to create your own 360 virtual tours or access open 360 virtual tours of many places.
Google Street View is a popular platform that provides a complete virtual representation. It enables us to see and navigate the surroundings or certain places through 3D interactive tour from various positions. With Google Street View, you can take a virtual tour of any famous place, explore the surroundings, and navigate it to the part you want to know.
Sometimes, you may need to download the panoramic images or 360 photo download that you have seen from Google Street View. But, do you know that you can do 360 photos download free? Here is a simple way to snap 360 pictures directly from Google Street View at no cost. Go to maps.google.com, find a street view you want to download and modify the image URL.
To download high-quality 360 image or 360 photo download from Google, you can follow these steps:
1. Open Google Maps and find your tour on Google maps.
2. On the top left, click the large photo or click on the 360 thumbnails to open the photo gallery. Next, click the 360 images or panorama you want to download.
3. In the top left-hand corner of the screen, you will see a box with the name of your business and the photographer. Click on the three dots.
4. Click on "Report a problem."
5. In this section, you will notice the 360 virtual tour on the report page, and you can start the downloading process.
6. Right-click on the image, and open the image on the new tab.
7. In the new tab's address bar, change the image size from 400 to 14000, then enter.
8. Now, the image is ready to be downloaded. Right-click on the image, then select `Save image to download it to your computer.
Besides Google Street View, you can also 360 photo download from platforms like GoThru. It is the best free 360 virtual tour software that brings a complete solution for 360 virtual tour needs. It helps anyone create 360 degrees virtual tours to represent information on top of panoramic images taken with any 360 cameras. Equipped with the best technology, GoThru provides the best free 360 virtual tour software. You can also 360 photo download virtual tours for free with GoThru with the steps below:
1. Go to GoThru -> Constellations, then find your tour on the list. Press the Tools button.
2. On the Tools page, click the Download button at the bottom-right corner.
3. Prompt popup will open asking you to verify the process. Click Download.
4. Once the zip is created, GoThru will send you a link to the zip file.
5. You will receive an email with a link to download the panoramas, valid for two weeks.
6. Download the file by clicking the link in the GoThru email.
Are you curious about these 360 photo download? Try on GoThru now!